Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wicked Wednesday: The Submissive by tara sue me

Wicked Wednesday Teases You With:

The Submissive by tara sue me


::Side Note::
This story is NOT safe for work, or readers under the age of 18.



Can Bella Swan warm and win the heart of dom, Edward Cullen, while living out her darkest fantasy? ADULT THEMES






"Ms. Swan," the receptionist said. "Mr. Cullen will see you now."

I stood, wondered for the twenty-fifth time what I was doing, and went to open the door leading to the office I'd traveled across town to enter. On the other side of that door was my darkest fantasy, and by opening the door I'd be doing more than fantasizing, I'd be making it reality.

I was proud of the fact my hands didn't shake as the door opened and I walked through. Step one - done.

Edward Cullen sat at a large mahogany desk, typing on a computer. He didn't look up or slow his strokes. I might as well not even have entered, but I dropped my eyes just in case.

I stood stone-still while I waited. Face looking at the floor, hands to my sides, feet spread to the exact width as my shoulders. Had it been ten minutes? Twenty? Outside the sun had set, but the lamp on Edward's desk gave a muted light.

He was still typing.

I counted my breaths, acutely aware of my heart finally slowing from the rocket speed it'd been racing before I entered this office. Another ten minutes passed.

Or maybe thirty.

He stopped typing.

"Isabella Swan," he said.

I started slightly, but kept my head down.

Step two - done.

I heard him pick up a stack of papers and tap them into a pile. Ridiculous. From what I knew of Edward Cullen, they would have already been in a neat pile. It was another test.

He pushed his chair back, wheels rolling over the hardwoods, the only sound in the quiet room. He walked with measured, even steps, and I felt him behind me.

One hand lifted my hair away from my neck and his warm breath tickled my ear. "You have no references."

No, I didn't. Just a crazy fantasy. Should I tell him? No. I should remain silent. My heart beat faster.

"I would have you know," he continued, "that I'm not interesting in training a submissive. My subs have always come fully trained."

Crazy. I was crazy to be here. But it was what I wanted. To be under a man's control. No. Not any man. This man's control.

He wrapped my hair around his fist and gave a gentle tug. "Are you sure this is what you want, Isabella?"

My throat was dry and I was fairly certain he could hear my heart beating, but I stood where I was.

He chuckled and returned to his desk.

"Look at me, Isabella."




After I had my taste of BDSM fics by way of "All of Me" by flibbins (for my thoughts on THAT one, please see this post) , I began searching for more stories of the same nature. Lemme tell you, they are hard to find! Well, either that, or I just don't know how to look. LOL!!!

If you want a story that starts you off with a bang, then this is right up your alley. Right off in the first chapter, we encounter Bella walking into Edward Cullen's (Owner and CEO of his own company I might add, nothing sexier than that!) office, applying for a position. But not for his company, if you catch my drift. *cackles mischievously* Mr. Cullen doesn't usually take untrained subs for his domination, but something he knows about Isabella, made him make an exception.

This story is filled with deception, lust, sex, passion.. everything to get your heart pounding and make you break out in a sweat just by reading. Her descriptions are just amazing, almost makes you feel like you are there, either witnessing it or being part of it. This fic is NOT for the weak of heart, so be forewarned: It's hot and heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment