Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wicked Wednesday: The Training School



Salacious S is in the house!

Hey everyone, this is my first Wicked Wednesday, since I switched days with Scandalous S. I am very excited about this, because I, like every healthy hot-blooded woman, just love all those naughty, dirty-as-fuck fics. A warning first! The story I'll be talking about is under no circumstances suitable for minors. So if you haven't reach the ripe age of 18 yet, then please go find something else to do!

To all you ripe and horny women out there, this story contains dark and BDSM themes. Hold on to your floggers, girls, because this is going to be one wild and nasty ride!



In 'The Training School' by TheSpoiltOne and Footroza - two very talented ladies, Bella gets sent away by her boyfriend. He doesn't just send her anywhere. No, he enrolls her in Carlisle Cullen's Training School. James wants Bella to become his slave after marriage. Bella is unaware of his intentions. All she knows is that it will make her a 'better wife'. Instantly, she is thrust into the world, she is supposed to become a part of, when Carlisle and Esme 'welcome' her into the school. 



Things only get worse from then on. Humiliation, punishment, and submitting to the Dom's every whim, are only a fragment of the issues Bella has to deal with. Threats directed towards Bella's family, keep Bella silent and obedient. These don't come from the respectable owner, or teachers in the fine establishment she is staying. But from her boyfriend James, who is starting to get impatient with the prolonged absence of his 'slave'. 

Of course, not all is bad. Bella finds herself liking a lot of aspects, concerning her training. She has made some friends and finds herself falling for one certain, handsome and sexy Dom.

Edward isn't immune to her charms either and when all hell threatens to break loose, he will do anything to keep her safe.


Edward moved to the top of the table and ran his fingers through my hair. It felt so good. I trusted him. He leant down and kissed my chin. “I want you to come as much as possible tonight, Isabella. Your orgasms belong to me. Will you give them to me?” he asked, his eyes were gentle and kind.

“Yes,” I managed to whisper out, forgetting I wasn’t allowed to talk. But before I could panic about making that mistake Edwards lips pressed against mine.

“Good girl.” He said, standing straight up again, his voice changing, obviously remembering where he was and what he was doing. “Angela, come here.” I saw Angela move to the table. “I want you to suck and tease her nipples and play with her clit. You will get her off as much as possible. You will not stop unless I tell you to.”

Oh, fuck I wasn’t expecting this. I felt Angela’s mouth on my breast, and my eyes immediately rolled to the back of my head as her fingers slid down my clit and pumped me. I could hear Edwards voice.


“Ben, isn't that beautiful?” Edward said, “Do you want to see her come?” I was getting more and more turned on. I don’t know why I wasn’t embarrassed, but I wasn’t worrying about the people around me watching.

I pretended it was Edward’s mouth and fingers on me, pumping my pussy, getting me wetter. I felt my mouth go slack as I could feel my stomach tighten at the sensations.


“Help Angela. I want your mouth on her nipples and your fingers in her beautiful, tight pussy.” I heard Edward tell Ben.


I didn’t open my eyes, I just let the sensation wash over me as I felt Ben and Angela both sucking and grazing their teeth over my nipples. I felt fingers on my clit, I assumed they were Ben’s, and that was all I needed to send me over the edge.


“Fuck yes,” I heard Edward, “Come for me, beautiful. Come for me now!” he demanded. My mouth opened and my whole body spasmed and shook. Angela and Ben increased their efforts and I hadn’t even come down from my first orgasm when Edward spoke, “Again! Come again. Fucking scream now!”


Edward being so commanding just sounded so fucking hot, I couldn’t help but scream as my breasts pushed more into Ben and Angela’s mouths.

“Hold her legs up, at the knee.” Edward commanded. Their fingers pulled out of my lips, I was relieved as I didn’t know how much more I could take, I was getting so sensitive. I watched as Ben and Angela each grabbed a leg each and held my legs apart, spreading me for Edwards gaze. I almost came again at the expression of pure lust on his face.


He bent down in between my legs and kissed my stomach. My breathing becoming uneven again. Oh, my god was he going to put his mouth on me? Fuck.

“I'm going to give you the honor of my tongue. Do you want that, Bella? Do you want my tongue lapping at your delicious pussy? Answer me.” Edward purred. Fuck, he was climbing higher not lower.

“Yes! Please, yes!” I begged.

“Tell me. Use the words.” He commanded.

I didn’t even hesitate as I begged him, “Lick my pussy! Please!” I sobbed, my back arching I needed him. Edward had turned me on so fucking much by playing with me, talking to me. I felt his erection through his jeans and I suddenly didn’t want to play anymore. Edward must have sensed my distress as he kissed down my stomach and spread my lips and stuck his tongue in my aching pussy. I almost came there and then as he pulled away slightly before attacking my clit. Fuck, my breathing was laboured it was all too much.

“Come on my fingers!” he commanded, before sticking his fingers in.

“Edddwwaarddd.” I screamed pulling against the restraints trying to get free.

“Mine,” I heard as he started attacking my pussy lips and biting my clit gently. I was almost sobbing from all the sensations. “This is all mine. It belongs to me. Your pleasure is mine!”

“Yours,” I couldn’t help agree.

“Again,” he demanded. Oh, God. “If you are mine, you will come again now!”

Edward being forceful was so fucking hot. He sucked hard on my clit and it immediately sent me over the edge. I tensed up, closed my eyes and screamed out. Fuck! 



This story is truly amazing. It has a great, solid plot, lemons in almost every chapter and a beautiful connection between Edward and Bella. The emotions that Bella and Edward experience have been written so well, you can actually imagine yourself in their shoes. Although, I honestly admit to liking the James chapters less, they are necessary for the story and only strengthen the plot. The story is airtight from all angels. And it's truly amazing. This story is a real must-read, so do it now! 

See you all next week for more sexy times! 

Keep it dirty!

Salacious S

No comments:

Post a Comment