Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wicked Wednesday: Awake in the Dark


Kitty Cullen-03 is an excellent writer. She has proven that time and again with stories such as One More Taste, One Final Taste, Control and so many more.  

As always, she has me on the edge of my seat for an update. It doesn't matter which story, as long as it is written by this amazing writer. The one that has captivated me most at the moment though, is Awake in the Dark.

Jasper has a successful business, where he provides certain 'services' for women in need of something more. The women that go to him, know of his strict rules and gladly accept the liberation he offers through the games he plays. Some of those rules are that the woman is to be blindfolded, and the room is dark. 

Bella is one of those women.


When Jasper sees Bella, he feels an instant attraction to her. Against his better judgement, he seeks her out and even dines with her. He offers her a false name, Peter, because he doesn't want her to know who her really is. Still, he agrees to see her on Friday, when he is Jasper. The real Jasper, who likes to hide away in the dark, because of scars more horrible to his own eye.


All too soon, the house of cards he built, threatens to collapse around him. What will happen when Bella finds out that the man she has been having mind blowing orgasms with, is also the Peter she has gotten to know on an entirely different level?


Awake in the Dark




When I made it back to the bed, I straddled her. I had chosen a feather; soft, gentle and enough to drive anyone mad. I would make her cum with this feather. I started at her wrist and inched my way down her arms, her neck and her collarbone enjoying the way she was squirming underneath me. I made swiping motions from left to right across her chest, moving lower with each swipe. I could tell when I hit her nipples; she gasped and bucked against me. I repeated the action again. And again. And again. She was panting and jerking, fevered with need. I finally let up my assault on her breasts as I moved myself and the feather lower down her body. When I reached her hipbone, I repeated the action from above, moving further down until I was near her center. At this point, I had to use my hands to feel out my next move, sliding my fingers into her wet folds to find the right place. Moving the feather back to her breasts, I continued to work my fingers into her until she was arching and mewing for release. I bent down, placed my mouth at her entrance and licked upward-once. My fingers were still inside her and I could feel her clenching unrelentingly around me. "Jasper…Oh…" she cried, almost silent. I stilled, allowing her to ride out her orgasm. When she was finished, I pulled back. I imagined that her pale skin was flushed and she was smiling. I reached for my candle and lighter, because I had to find out.

I was right. And for the first time…I wanted to see her eyes. See if they were still hooded with the high of it all. But that was wrong, and I wouldn't. Reaching forward, I untied her quickly. She wasted no time in sitting up. I made my way to where her bra had landed, and then went to hand it to her. Angela had instructed her of this before hand; she was to dress. I would guide her to the door. End of story. But when I reached out and grabbed her shoulders to help her up, her mouth opened.

"Wait." Her voice was honey and velvet. Soft. Innocent. But this wasn't part of the bargain. I didn't wait. I pulled on her a little, urging her forward. "Please. I have a question."
 "I don't answer questions." I tried again to urge her forward, and this time she complied. When she reached the door, she paused again.

"I just wanted to know why you like the dark." And she was gone.


Awake in the Dark

I loved every chapter of this story so far, and I'm positive I'll be absolutely blown away with the ones yet to come. Jasper is confident in his sexual capacities, but at the same time terribly insecure by his looks. The contrast is written so amazingly well, it simply took my breath away.


I also loved how well she wrote the web he's creating around himself. The little slips, or the fear and guilt of lying, along with the fear of being discovered. It's all there. 


And of course, this wouldn't be a Wicked Wednesday rec if the lemons weren't truly scrumptuous. Just in case, I'll rephrase "The fucking lemons are fucking delicious in all their fuckery!"


Go get your panties wet and leave KC some love! 


And like always..."Keep it Dirty."


Love,


Salacious S.

No comments:

Post a Comment