Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wicked Wednesday : Temptation of Sin


Temptation of sin; now doesn't that sound wonderfully promising? It's the title of a new story by the wonderful Madam Akyria.

Jasper is the son of a pastor, who is completely taken by the new girl attending their church. Young Bella Swan in a temptress alright, and she takes over Jasper completely. His mind and body is with her, even if he doesn't want to, even if he pours gallons of burning, sinful alcohol down his throat.

The image of her haunts him, and what an image it is. Some pretty hot stuff, that's what I can guarantee.


~ ~ ~ 

"Hello, Mister Whitlock. Just how much have you had to drink?"
"Not that much, Miss Swan."

She comes closer to me, and I feel her cold hand on my warm cheek. "Your not a very good liar, Jasper."
I look up at her, very much ready to tell her that I wish to be alone. My eyes stop on her breasts, not even three feet from me. Her tank top is near sheer and it is noticeable that she isn't wearing a bra today.

"You're wound up too tight, Jasper. That is your problem. You need a release, and to unwind a bit."
Her hands slide up the inside of my legs. As much as I know I should tell her to stop, the words don't come out of my mouth.
As she straddles my lap and kisses my neck, I have no words to say, no denial. Why had I thought she was sin? I can't remember now.

Her fingers pop the buttons of my jeans, letting me finally breathe.
"I've waited a very long time for you, Jasper, and I won't be denied," she said as her lips finally found mine in a soul-binding kiss.
"I know exactly what you want to do to me, Jasper," she whispered in my ear. "There is so much more that I intend to do to you... after your hard cock slides unyielding into my pussy as you pound hard into me against that wall right there."

I should be aghast with the filthy words coming out of her mouth, yet I am not. It excites me, it makes me harder, it makes me desire her even more. I want to fill her to the brim, I want her to scream, I want to make her scream. Being in the courtyard as we are, anyone could walk by and see us. I was to take her inside to my room.

She's on her knees in between my legs and she draws my cock into her mouth.
"God."

~ ~ ~


Am I not positively evil for stopping the fragment there? I know I am. I just didn't want to ruin it for you guys. *winks*

Even though it's only one short chapter in so far, it has somehow managed to captivate me already.

So go read it now and leave Madam Akyria some naughty love.

Keep it dirty!


2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for rec'ing this! You totally just made my day! I am really glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very good, darling. I can't wait to read more. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete