Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday Presents: A Picture Is Worth Many Words


Tea Time Tuesday Presents:


Why hello there, lovlies,

Mischievous M here for another Tea Time Tuesday! This week I bring you a series of one-shots that were originally written for the Twilight Twenty-Five and written by our very own Vixen V; A Picture Is Worth Many Words.

To throw in a little insight, for those who don't know, the Twilight Twenty-Five is a challenge where you get 25 prompts. In those 25 prompts you must write 25 drabbles and/or one-shots inspired by said prompts in the time of three months.

I can tell you exactly what I like about these pieces of writing without beeating around the bush. They're raw and that is the best tool you can have, especially if you know how to use it just right, and she really does know how. They leave you with a smile, a grin, a heartache of various emotions and teased. Hey, I call it like I see it and I love it.


~ * ~


I wanted this to be over. She didn't have to do this, but she wanted this. I couldn't stand to see her agony. How I wish to take the pain away.

Although I hate seeing her suffer, selfishly, I wanted this as well.

I wanted her forever.


Thump, thump, thump…

As the last seconds ticked by, my anxiety and excitement upped; different scenarios running through my head.

Thump.

Her heart stopped, leaving a deafening silence in the room. I waited for any reaction.

When she opened her eyes, I stared into the most alluring red eyes I had ever seen.


~`~`~`~`~`


I grunted as I searched my closet for Bella's baby pictures. I knew they were somewhere around here. I accidentally drop a manila envelope, the contents falling out. "Goddamnit."

I should clean soon. Bending over for it, my heart sped up as I recognized the peach-colored ribbon that was gently tied around a stack of letters. No.

I caressed them, remembering back to a time when I was happy with my love. Our love once so strong was just history now. Tears stung my eyes. "Oh Renee," I whispered and began reading the letters, my love for her intensifying tenfold.


~`~`~`~`~`~`


I brought her body flush to mine, needing to feel all of her. My mouth connecting to her nipple. I nibbled, tugged and sucked, teasingly. "Please Edward," she begged. It took all my strength not to fuck her senseless in that moment.

I slipped my hand in her panties, and into her heated core.
Fuck. At the contact, she bucked her hips. "So fucking wet," I growled.

I rubbed, bring her higher and higher, closer to the edge. I kissed her hard and thrust my fingers inside her. She fisted my hair, moaning at my ministrations.
This is about her.


~ * ~


See? I told you. Totally teased.

The one-shots get better and better as you keep reading, which is not hard to see because Vixen V is a really good writer.

Like I said, she uses a rawness to write certain emotions or leave you hanging and you gotta love her for that. So go on! Go read her awesome drabbles and don't forget to leave ohmyitsv some love!

And come back tomorrow for some Wicked Wednesday fun!

Love,

~ * ~ Mischievous M


No comments:

Post a Comment