Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wicked Wednesday: In You, I Am Complete


It's Wednesday again, and I'm here to bring you SLASH. Why would it have to be girl/boy all the time? There are some pretty amazing slash fics out there, who need some recognition as well. Today, I'm bringing you 'In You, I Am Complete' by Bbebar.

This story was rec'd to me by a friend, and am I happy to have found it! So thank you, JasperLuver48 for guiding me in the right direction. Here goes,

Edward wakes up confused and disoriented at a time where he would rather still be sleeping. Trying to make sense of his surroundings, the feel of a hard, firm body next to him makes him remember all that came before.

His landlord and boss Peter had taken advantage of him, always lowering his pay and making it impossible for him to live. Alice, his best friend who he accidentally kissed once in a drunken stupor, claims to know the perfect job for him.

A perfect job, indeed, because Edward has to show off his naked body in her art class. It doesn't bother him much though, because the pay is good and hey, he isn't all that bad to look at. That's until a certain blonde walks in.

Edward has to hide behind the curtain to hide his prominent 'appreciation' of the new arrival. The guy appears clueless at first, texting away on his phone. Only when he smirks at Edward's nervous behaviour, does Edward know that this handsome man knows exactly what he's doing.

After class, he is left to get dressed, while the students file out. In the dark, he tries to find his way out, when a voice stops him. There's no mistaking who it is and when Jasper ask him about their undeniable attraction to each other, Edward is in no shape to deny it.

They go back to Jasper's place for some...painting. Body painting that is. And what a wonderful experience it turns out to be. A very deep connection is made, one from which neither of them will ever be able to turn away. Or so I hope, because I got a review reply from Bbebar which states that there is more to come on this journey. And I can honestly say, I'm waiting anxiously to find out more about the 'deep-rooted' passion between these two.

~ ~ ~

He must understand the things I am unable to speak because I see something flash in his eyes. He closes the distance between us, and I am frozen with anticipation and need unlike anything I've ever felt. Jasper takes my hand and leads me over to a chaise lounge that rests in one corner of the open room. What the fuck? I thought only shrinks had those things.

I quirk an eyebrow in question. "If you're not too tired from class, I'd love to paint you, Edward," Jasper declares while gently threading his fingers through mine. All of a sudden, it feels like I'm in that scene from Titanic. While it seems somewhat cheesy for me to pose here, the boy has skills so who am I to argue? I turn towards the chaise intending to lie down when I feel a hand grip my shoulder from behind.

Jasper steps in close until the entire length of his body is pressing along mine. My body begins to shake with want. I feel warm breath on my neck just before he takes my earlobe between his teeth and tugs gently. Whispering into my ear, he says, "And I want to paint you naked." Well fuck me sideways, that's hot. I really am in Titanic, only boys get to go motherfucking first in this version.

Jasper nods toward the chaise then turns away, presumably to get his supplies. As quickly as possible, I yank off my jeans and hoodie, trying my best to find a sexy position. That shit ain't as easy as you'd think. What Einstein thought it was a good idea to make a sofa without arms?

Right as I'm about to junk punch the stupid sofa wannabe, I hear Jasper approaching. I gasp aloud when I see him. He's removed his shirt and now stands before me in nothing but skinny black jeans, tattoos and a paintbrush. "Ready?" he smirks.

I manage to peel my eyes off his lean muscular chest long enough to nod. I'm pretty fucking proud of myself for that shit. I mean the boy is beautiful. I want to mount him on a wall in a museum, title him 'Perfection', and charge motherfucking admission. He's that gorgeous.

Jasper continues walking towards me instead of the nearby easel. "Your canvas is that way," I point, silently willing him to change direction so I can check out his ass. At thoughts of that ass, my cock starts to swell. I hear a loud hiss as Jasper suddenly notices my erection. Who's smirking now, bitch?

He continues making his way towards me. "Now, why would I want to paint on a boring white canvas when I have all this gorgeous pale skin right in front of me?" With that, I feel the first brush stoke along my exposed left side. I can't help the groan that escapes my lips. This feels even better than Jasper's imaginary lines in class. I close my eyes to absorb the sensation, and I feel another feather like stroke cut across my stomach, stopping to swirl around my belly button. My back arches up on its own accord.

"Easy, babe. I've got a lot of skin left to paint," With that, he brushes across to my right nipple, quickly flicking the bristles back and forth causing it to harden. The feeling is sensational. Now I get why Alice goes on endlessly about the joys of nipple play.

Thankfully, before any more thoughts of Alice infiltrate my brain, I feel the brush moving up the column of my throat. Jasper paints short, quick strokes over my neck. My cock is jealous of Adam and his fucking apple. I am on fire up and down my entire body, and he still has yet to touch me with his hands. "Jasper," I pant, "please…" not even sure exactly what it is I'm begging for. I just know I need more; more of this, more of him, more of everything.

"Do you like how your painting is coming along, Edward?" Jasper teases, continuing his slow descent towards the peen, which at this point would detach itself from my body and fly into his mouth if it could. That's how excited it is.

"I need you to touch me, Jazz," I beg, trying to thrust upwards towards him. My cock twitches as it thinks it's finally going places.

"Babe, I plan to touch every single inch of that beautiful, flushed skin of yours, inside and out. But first, I have to sign my painting," I hear him say just as I feel the brush trail along the length of my shaft. A long stroke is needed for that shit. Just saying. He begins to swirl the bristles around my tip, creating glistening trails of precum paint.
"Oh, fuck. That feels so fucking good, Jasper," I moan, squeezing my eyes shut in pleasure.


~ ~ ~

Like I said, they go home for some *coughs* painting. Anyway, I really like this story a lot. I loved seeing Jasper's effect on the otherwise arrogant Edward in this story. I told you about the reply and I really do hope, she continues this. But should she not, don't think it's unfinished. The one-shot ended perfectly, with a sense of completion and belonging. Isn't that what love is? Belonging to the person who completes you? 

Alright, straying off topic, here. So, all I can say now is, "Go read it.". It's really good. Besides, who can say no to not one, but two pieces of hunk you just want to sink your teeth into? RAWR. 

Have a hot, panty-dropping Wednesday! And see you next week. And like always, 'Keep it Dirty'. 

Salacious Out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment