Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wicked Wednesday : More


Today's story is very, very short, but obscenely delicious anyhow. And you know how I get over those!

In 'More' by rubiconqueen, Emmett comes home one night to find a big, BIG surprise. The shock wears off relatively quick, and in return, Emmett will show his Bella exactly what he's got. YUM!!

Here's a short segment.
I turned the key in the lock, satisfied when it finally clicked open. The apartment was pitch black, the only light coming from the large floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city. I staggered inside, exhausted from my flight and overjoyed at finally being home.

I didn't bother with the lights; just headed straight to the bedroom, eager to wash off the grime from the plane. I was not surprised to find the bedroom empty, knowing that Emmett was probably still stuck at the hospital. It was still a little early for him to be home.

I left a trail of clothes into the bathroom and turned the water on as hot as it would go. After a long shower, I dried my hair and headed back into the bedroom, pulling on my robe as I went. The bed was still made on my side, while Emmett's side was obviously slept in, the covers twisted and thrown back. The sight brought a smile to my lips and made my heart clench a little at the reminder of how much I had missed him.

I went back out to the kitchen and found a note waiting for me on the counter.
Sweetheart
I am so sorry I couldn't be there to pick you up from the airport, or even be home to meet you. I got pulled in for an extra shift this evening. I should be home by 2. Wait up for me if you can. I missed you so much.
Love, Em

I glanced at the clock and saw I had about half an hour before he got home.
And I knew just what to do.

Twenty minutes later found me lounging back against the couch wearing nothing but the gladiator fuck me heels he loved so much. I knew how to make my man happy.

I left the lights off and simply watched the glow of the city skyline while I waited. My legs twitched in anticipation of Emmett's imminent arrival. I trailed a hand down my abdomen, ghosting across my mound, trailing a finger between my lips, feeling the wetness that had already gathered. The lock turned in the door and my breath hitched as it swung open.

"Baby? You home?" Emmett's voiced called out softly.


Ha! I'm so evil! I can't tell you everything about this story, so go read it now! NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK!!!

Until next week! Keep it Dirty!!

Salacious Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment