Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wicked Wednesday : My Captain

OH MY...


A very original pairing, and freaking hawt as well! Kimmydonn's 'My Captain' made my mouth water and...other things I don't wish to specify. 


'My Captain' is all about Jasper's change and Lucy's impact on that change, both before as during.
In this story, Lucy is not just one of Maria's sidekicks, but a very gifted vampire. She has the ability to know and find exactly what she NEEDS. And in this case, she needs Jasper. 


At their initial meeting she is already drawn to him, despite the claim that Maria places upon him. So when she is asked to supervise his transformation, Lucy takes the term 'supervise' very loose.
Add in a jealous lover who is deadset on staking his claim and you get an insanely hot scene that would make better woman cream their panties. 


A short segment; 

I ran my hand down Jasper's arms, to his wrists, taking them, I knelt astride his knees, my skirts caught between us. I lifted his wrists to my lips, kissing and then lightly biting each. Licking up only a few drops of blood, I put the hand down, knowing my limits. I rolled each drop on my tongue. Fortunately, having fed recently, restraint was easy. My eyes found his, still pinched in pain. This wasn't working.

I put my lips to his chest again, my hands on his sides, my nails brushing. I wondered if light touches could even be felt through the pain. I remembered it. No vampire would ever forget it. Still, he seemed to respond, his muscles bunching and relaxing under my touch. My lips moved lower, finding the hair in the center of his belly, my tongue circling his navel. I unfastened his trousers, listening to his heavy breathing. Opening his drawers, I found what I was hoping to. He wasn't flaccid. He wasn't erect, either, but it wouldn't take more than... I ran the tip of my finger down his length, heard another sigh and watched the member perk and wobble.

"Jasper," I whispered, kissing the tip of him, tasting his fluid. It wasn't like the blood, saltier, thicker on my tongue. With him still in my hand, I licked his length, my tongue pressing hard, harder than any other woman's might have.

He groaned, not in pain. I could tell the difference now. I stroked his length, holding him lightly, not wanting to injure him, simply wanting him to find a way out of the pain. While I did, I nipped his leg, tasting the blood there, and repeated the bite on the other leg. I drew my teeth across the bone of his hip, lapping that closed as well. His blood made me wish mine still pumped; it would be boiling now. Tasting his blood one more time, I lifted my legs enough to pull my skirts out of the way.

I had to be careful. I'd never done this with a human. It would be easy to kill him. Still, if I was careful, and intent on his pleasure, I was sure I could manage. Straddling his hips now, I let my skirts fall, pooling around us. I put my mouth to his neck, licking the artery that Maria had pierced, the one still pumping his thickening blood. He sighed again, and I felt his hands on my hips.

"Yes, Jasper, I will." I dared to kiss his lips again. The blood there was faint now, no longer flowing. His tongue moved to enter my mouth, and I let it, tracing his lip and teeth with my own. His hands moved to my back, pulling at the laces of my corset.
I pulled back a little, feeling his hardness brush my thigh, careful not to lean on it. I met his eyes. They were hooded but not squeezed shut any longer.

"I want... to see you." His words were broken, and his throat rasped them out. He was probably thirsty, though nothing could quench that any longer.

Gripping the bodice of my dress in one hand, I tore it. My breasts sank slightly lower on my chest once freed from their confines.
He smiled. What strength would that have taken in this moment? I felt a tingle inside me at seeing it. I moved my hips, sliding his hardness to my entrance and moving to take him in me.

"Wait," he requested, and I stilled. He pushed himself up enough to take one breast in his mouth. The other was held in his hand.

"Oh, Jasper," I murmured, putting my hands behind his shoulders, holding him to me, taking his weight. He relaxed further, no longer clenching to hold himself up. I sat back at the same time, feeling him move into me.
My walls were spread by him, opening only as far as he required, holding him snug. I was careful not to squeeze him inside me, trying to focus on his lips on my breast instead.

"That feels amazing, Jasper," I told him, hoping my words would bring him more comfort. "You are amazing."
His teeth closed on my nipple, and I heard a crack. Pulling him back, I smelled blood, very little. He'd broken a tooth.

"Fool man," I chastised. "Why did you do that?"



Oh man! A kinky threesome with blood, a vampire in his transformation, and very graphic scenes...Who doesn't want to read that? *chuckles* Kimmydonn, awesome job on this fic, darling! I loved every word of it!!


That's it for me today. Keep it dirty, and I'll see you soon!


Shirley Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment