Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Review Reader's Choice: From Your Valentine






That Ele05gs is an amazing writer, hasn't been a secret to us for a long time. This time, she yet again, managed to blow my mind with this bloody, but loving tale that had me on the edge of my seat the entire time.

The story starts out simple enough, with a little loving -or is it panting?- scene between Edward and Bella. It's Valentine's Day and Edward stopped by for a surprise visit. And what a surprise it is, when Bella wakes up next to his warm body. They greet each other properly and then Edward has to leave again.

He's a restaurant owner and unfortunately, days like these are the busiest. He has managed to keep his night clear for her though and so Bella prepares for the big night.

When Bella is on her way to Edward's, Alice calls her to inform about a mysterious package, but soon they decide to let it go. When Bella arrives at Edwards, there's a note on the door saying she can go right inside. Inside, all is quiet and when instructed to close her eyes, she does. But what if the one whispering to her isn't Edward at all?



Beep. Beep. Beep…
The sound of my alarm clock wakes me up. 8am, right on the dot.

I growl and rub the sleep off my eyes, trying to remember why I had set the alarm clock so early. If I recalled correctly, I didn't have to work today, despite being Monday. Who would need a Psychologist on the 14th of February, anyway?

Wrong question. Many probably would, but I deserved a free day once in a while!
"I don't want to get up," I whine. Why would I? I don't have anything to do that I can remember, and my bed is so warm and comfy.
"Who said you have to?"

I jump up, startled, to stare at the biggest smug grin I'd seen in a while. Then I notice a pair of bright, deep green eyes staring back at me, shining with happiness.
I snort. "Get the hell out of my house and let me sleep!" I growl, raising the covers up to my face, shielding me from the light and those mesmerizing eyes.

"Nah-uh! I didn't come all the way down here for nothing!" He tugs at my blankets until I let them go, and throws them as far away from the bed as he could, then climbs on top of me.
"Babe?" he whispers seductively into my ear, kissing my neck lightly.
I try to stay as still as I can, but the way his lips feel on my neck isn't helping. He works his way over my jaw and neck, his lips never really touching my skin, yet leaving a burning trail behind them. He stills right over my mouth, breathing deeply in and then out. I can feel his hot breath over my face and going through my parted lips.

"Edward," I moan. My will power is almost completely gone, but then he presses his body against mine, all his weight over me, and I lose it. I moan loudly again, snaking my arms around his neck and into his hair. He finally brings his mouth down to mine. His lips move over my own fervently, in a hungry kiss.
He groans into my mouth, pressing more of his body on mine, creating friction where we both want it… need it. While trailing kisses down my jaw and neck to my collarbone– where he kisses and licks thoroughly– Edward pulls at the old t-shirt I was wearing as pajama until he gets rid of it.

His hands run over my naked skin, skimming the side of my breast and going down from my tight the back of my knee, my skin burning where he touches. He hitches my leg over his hip and I feel him, right… there. I am not going to last long if he keeps this up, and he knows it. So I stop him.
I push his chest up with both my hands until he is on his back, and climb on top of him, grinning. He smiles back and moves to pull me on top of him again. I feel his tongue slipping along my bottom lip, and I grant him entrance, shifting my head to deepen the kiss.

Between kisses and gentle strokes we get rid of every and any piece of fabric standing between us. Not late after we are both moaning loudly and breathing hard, our bodies moving rhythmically.
"Bella!" he groans, falling over the edge with me.

I lay beside him for a few minutes, my head resting on his chest, trying to get my breathing and heartbeat back to normal. Edward holds me close to him, stroking the skin of my back tenderly with his hand, whispering I love you's into my ear, and kissing my hair sweetly every once in a while.


It starts out nice enough, doesn't it. But it won't stay that way. This entry hasn't received the award of most bloody if there wasn't a valid reason for it. So be warned! And now go read From Your Valentine. And be sure to visit Ele05gs' page for more of her amazing writing.

Salacious Out

1 comment:

  1. I never got the chance to thank you guys for everything so here it is: Thanks soooooooo much!! For real! <3

    ReplyDelete